I had a bit of a hard time with Stencyl, but it was fun! This was an attempt at making a cute version of Castlevania.
1. Have you taken any game programming courses or other programming courses? If so what?
No. Currently taking this class and Game Studio Seminar where we are programming with Unity3D.
2. What programming languages do you know? And how well?
3. What frameworks or game engines have you used? What do you feel most comfortable using?
Only Unity3D. I’m pretty comfortable with it, but would still like to learn more.
4. Do you have any 3D modeling experience? If so, how much?
Yes, 2 years of working with Maya, some Mudbox and a little 3DSMAX
5. Do you have any graphic design experience? If so, how much?
Still learning. Currently 2 years working on graphic design.
6. Do you have any experience working with sound? If so, how much?
I do not have much experience working with sound. But I’m a quick learner.
7. If you were part of a game development team, what role would you feel comfortable and/or interested in filling?
I’d like to be an animator/modeler, but I’m also comfortable with storyboarding.